Providing a Suite of High Performance Services that Sustain and Adapt to the Whole House Approach to Reducing Energy and Improving your Indoor Air Quality.
As a High Performance Remodeling Company we use the Whole House Approach of remodeling while integrating Building Science, Sustainable Materials and Universal Design.
We provide our customers with an individualized plan that saves them money, improves their health, their safety and overall Indoor Air Quality.
Our High Performance Service Package integrates easily into your remodel whether you are upgrading a kitchen, bathroom, or considering a complete redo of your home. Here is how our HPSP process works:
We begin with our feasibility study:
- We consult using the whole house approach to building science
- We design using an integrated approach to meeting your needs
- We analyze each remodeling stage for opportunities to save energy
- We provide ways to improve your IAQ now and in the future
- Our Team provides onsite reviews
Next we provide integrated drawings that include:
- Age in place solutions
- Flexible and Adaptive Design
- Sustainable Best Practices
- Energy Savings Strategies
- Material Conservation & Waste System Management
- Energy Efficient Fixtures, Devices and Appliances
- Individual Lifeplan Considerations
Finally we provide customized home maintenance programs that include:
- Semi Annual or Quarterly Maintenance
- Complete Customized Check List
- Prepare Recommended High Performance Service Package
Contact us to Request More Information
Please click on a thumbnail to view JRL Design Inc. Custom Basement Remodeling Gallery.